MY DREAMS WAS

My dreams was be Architect, but now this idea changed by Tourism, because in Bolivia in the television news all the time I could see in many countries the felling of tress is immoderate and other reason per change my dreams is water pollution and air pollution, and other alarming problem called global warming. Because I never wanted see my country my community with these problems. Is for these reasons I preferred change architect by tourism ecology. I think is better have a green planet where people can enjoy the life with pure air not contaminated.
The ecotourism is a tool for change what did the man with our planet and what are doing. Protected green areas, no using car all time and share car, drive 30 miles for hours, saving electricity; this factor can help in the future make cooler and a green planet.


0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

125x125 Ads1

    Text Widget

    Pages

    Followers